Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bronze, the new gold??
Dustin competed in his last track meet of the season last night in Troy. He competed in three events...the 400 meter dash, the 4x2 and the 4x4. The 4x4 is always the last event and he is the anchor on the team, that means he is the last runner. Last night the 4x4 team placed third out of 6 teams. Dustin is thrilled to have won a medal during his track season. He received his medal this morning at school and came home and put it on a ribbon with various other medals he has earned in past years. We are very pround of him. Aunt Sharon, Aunt Sara, Abi, Grandma Carol and myself were there to cheer him on as he crossed the finish line. We then celebrated at Imo's pizza in Troy. I'm sure next time you see Dustin, if you ask, he will be happy to show you what his bronze medal looks like.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Dustin,

That is awesome news!! I talked to Aunt Sara and she said it was so exciting to see you run and win. Congratulations on a job well done.
Lisa

ANGIE..... said...

CONGRATS DUSTIN!!! WAY TO GO!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))
MARK, ANGIE AND TYLER:)

Come on in and sit a spell...

I think I can

This is all new to me, I am not great with a computer but my family has inspired me with their blogs to try one of my own. I will warn you, I will probably not post things daily but I will definately try to hit the highlights of our country life!! Wish me luck and hang on for the ride!!