Saturday, April 19, 2008


Finally a picture of Alan and Myself
This is one of very few pictures I have of Alan and myself. I have almost just as many of me with my boys. Seems I am always the one behind the camera. This picture was taken at my Godmother/Great Aunt's 90th birthday celebration. It was a really nice evening. We got to visit with the family and have great food and libation. Great Aunt Helen really knows how to throw a party to honor someone special. We are a very blessed family!!

No comments:

Come on in and sit a spell...

I think I can

This is all new to me, I am not great with a computer but my family has inspired me with their blogs to try one of my own. I will warn you, I will probably not post things daily but I will definately try to hit the highlights of our country life!! Wish me luck and hang on for the ride!!