Monday, April 7, 2008

We have a runner!!
Dustin finally got to run in his first track meet...all the way in Elsberry! No first places but no last places either. He had a really good time and that was what was important. Hopefully, now that he knows what to expect, he will do a little better. The 4x1 needs some faster runners before they pass to Dustin. It is hard to come back from dead last when you finally get the baton. It was a learning experience for all that's for sure. He enjoyed Taco Bell in Troy on the way home.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is GREAT!! Good job. Now that I have your schedule, we will go to your next Elsberry one and then if my kids are good there, we'll go to your Warrenton one. Keep up the good work Dustin, you'll need to run fast from all those girls chasing you, since you are so good looking like your dad!!!

Come on in and sit a spell...

I think I can

This is all new to me, I am not great with a computer but my family has inspired me with their blogs to try one of my own. I will warn you, I will probably not post things daily but I will definately try to hit the highlights of our country life!! Wish me luck and hang on for the ride!!