Thursday, May 22, 2008


Dustin may have his calling in woodworking. The chair was his project this semester in Industrial Arts. I think he did a remarkable job on this big project.

Today was Dustin's 7th grade awards assembly. He received awards for perfect attendance, National fitness and Top male reader for the Ticket to Adventure program. Unfortnately Dustin Dyer only got perfect attendance and Dustin Dryer's name is on the other two certificates. This is his 2nd year of perfect attendance.

Tommorrow is Garrett's awards assembly. I know for sure that he is receiving at least one award. It has been a crazy busy week again, only one week left at my old job!!

2 comments:

ANGIE..... said...

AWESOME JOB DUSTIN! CONGRATS!!!

MARK, ANGIE AND TYLER:)

A family of 4 said...

I love the CHAIR! I want one :)

Come on in and sit a spell...

I think I can

This is all new to me, I am not great with a computer but my family has inspired me with their blogs to try one of my own. I will warn you, I will probably not post things daily but I will definately try to hit the highlights of our country life!! Wish me luck and hang on for the ride!!