Monday, July 14, 2008

Action shot of Garrett Dustin and Tyler enjoying the water Bible School program
Crazy Busy...
I know it has been a long time since I last posted anything, but like everyone else we have been crazy busy. It seems there is so much to do yet and not enough summer to do it in. Does anyone else seem to have that problem?

Since my last post, we had a family a reunion on the Hase side. Alan, the boys and I only went to the Saturday event at a park in Warrenton. A lot of Dad's cousins from out of state were there. His cousin Gale has worked for Reba McEntire for 25 years. He is the Director of Lighting for her.

Fourth of July we went to a brunch and Mom and Dad's, very good food and conversation. It was a nice morning. Later of course was swimming at Sara's and homemade ice cream topped off with fireworks at Troy. They were beautiful!!

The boys had Bible School all last week. Dustin was a CIT and Garrett was in the 1st and 2nd grade class. They both had a blast and can't wait until next year. Garrett was just glad they didn't have any homework!

Last Friday night was another tractor pull in Centralia. The boys did terrific. Garrett pulled 166 feet and got 7 out of 13, quite an improvement. Dustin pulled 152 feet and got 2nd out of 19. I am not sure who was more excited, Dustin or Alan. I am glad they have this activity. It really helps all my boys bond and they all enjoy it so much.

This week is fair week for us. Tuesday night is the parade. Wednesday night the boys are pulling their tractors, Thursday is Shooter Jennings and Friday and Saturday are regular tractor pulls and rodeos.

Wednesday during the day, we are headed to Fort Leonardwood. Alan's cousin Andrew is graduating from his CID training and in August will ship out to Germany for 3 years.

Friday night we are headed to Paris for another pull. We also have a pull in Mexico on Sunday.

Dustin has been going to football camp 2 nights a week. The coach said he can see a definate improvement from last year.

I think that should just about bring us up to date. I will try to be a little more faithful blogging but I have to find the time to get the pictures downloaded!!

Hope everyone is enjoying what is left of their summer!!

No comments:

Come on in and sit a spell...

I think I can

This is all new to me, I am not great with a computer but my family has inspired me with their blogs to try one of my own. I will warn you, I will probably not post things daily but I will definately try to hit the highlights of our country life!! Wish me luck and hang on for the ride!!